Saturday, July 17, 2010

First Day in Devon (07-09-2010)


(Originally written 07-09-2010)

Made it down to Devon. On the way there is a chili farm which grows the so called hottest chili and so it was sampled. I think that was quite possible the hottest salsa I have ever had. The bbq 'sauce' at a local place is hotter but is from a taste standpoint this one is better. I don't mind heat with no taste but that is only good to add on things which already have a lot of taste.

They have their own chili chocolate which I have not tried yet because we have had a big dinner and I am too full to try anything more.

Everyone is tired, grumpy and generally ready to sit quietly.

Kingsbridge(?) has s fantastic butcher which was also well used but hopefully we won't need to go back there again as it's not the cheapest place.

Too tired to make this any longer...   

No comments: